Assistant Manager - Perth
Taking inspiration from the idea of the "Italian table", Jamie's Italian embraces the unique traditions and values of Italy that Jamie is so passionate about. We serve rustic Italian dishes, created using tried and tested recipes and superbly sourced produce, that personify "good food for everyone, no matter what". As well as serving exceptional food, we aim to create a 'neighbourhood' venue where people can relax, share and enjoy each other's company. Our aim is that service represents the culture: learn, enjoy and share.
About The Role:
We seek a talented, food-led Manager who loves to be in the thick of the action; on the floor running shifts. The Assistant Manager takes responsibility for managing our front of house team and provides key support to senior management in the day-to-day running of the business. The right person for us must have previous experience in a restaurant supervisory capacity in a similar style, high-volume restaurant, is a superb people manager, works together with their team to deliver excellent results and absolutely loves what they do!
- Restaurant shift management including; open, close of shift & a smooth running service offering.
- Take ownership of the floor, lead shifts from the front & be one team
- Supervise, train & mentor our team to ensure; education, brand knowledge & word class benchmark service excellence is maintained.
- Manage staff levels through recruitment, retention & smart rostering
- Be passionate about creating an amazing dining experience
- Compliance with Jamie's Italian policies & legislative requirements including; WHS, Food Safety, Liquor licensing & RSA.
- Understand Work, Health & Safety & ensure team & guest safety
"Get stuck in, work hard, be passionate & creative, try something new & have some fun!" Jamie's Italian is yours – your opportunity to learn, grow & develop. Embrace it with us!
If you are a capable leader who enjoys high volume and genuinely cares about guiding a successful team of people to deliver excellent results, we would love to hear from you. To apply for this role, click on "APPLY FOR THIS JOB".